*The following book tag was completed by Stacey Lannigan*
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
I would start with any stand-alone novels and prioritize whatever fandom or genre I was obsessed with at the current time.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I quit (for now) and perhaps return to it at a later date. If the same happens again then it gets tossed into the DNF pile!
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
Depending on how many books are left to read. I don’t rush through them to reach the target number. I like to be honest about the number of books I read.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
I don’t mind, honestly!
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
Anyone who will listen – my Nan, my friends, social media, my cat!
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I cry – to be honest if a book manages to get that much emotion out of me in public then it deserves to be appreciated and for people to ask about it.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
I will re-read the book and then move on to read the sequel.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I say that someone else is borrowing it, I don’t have it anymore, I lost it, I’m currently reading it… Anything believable.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
Read Harry Potter – it always helps!
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
All of them – then they sit there as I read books I’ve read already… XD
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
A veeeeeeeery long time!