For this special day, I’ve decided to take part in the Valentine’s Day book tag! Check out my answers below and feel free to let me know yours in the comments below or by leaving a link to your own blog page because consider yourself tagged!
1) Stand Alone Book You Love
The Little Shop of Happy Ever After by Jenny Colgan.
2) Dystopian Book You Love
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
3) A Book That You Love But No One Else Talks About
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K Rowling, Jack Thorne & John Tiffany
4) Favourite Book Couple
Harry Potter & Ginny Weasley from the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling
5) Book That Other People Love But You Haven’t Read Yet
Aristotle & Dante: Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
6) A Book With Red on the Cover
IT by Stephen King
7) A Book With Pink on the Cover
Love Lessons by Jacqueline Wilson
8) You were given a box of chocolates – What fictional boyfriend/or girlfriend has them to you?
Stanley Uris from Stephen King’s: IT
9) You are Single on Valentines Day. What Book would you read? What TV show would you watch? What Movie would you watch?
Book: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K Rowling, Jack Thorne & John Tiffany
TV Show: MIRANDA
Movie: Captain America: Civil War
10) You are in the Book Store. All of a Sudden you get shot with an arrow by Cupid. What New Release will you love?
When I Was You by Minka Kent