1. Diabetes: Name A Book That’s Too Sweet, Like REALLY Sweet.
Hmm, for this one I would have to say A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks.
2. Chicken Pox: Name A Book You Only Picked Up Once And Never Will Again.
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer – OK, so I did pick up this book a second time but I put it down almost immediately. Does anyone else have difficulty re-reading the Twilight book series?
3. The Flu: Name A Popular Book That Spreads Like A Virus.
I’m going to have to say the Harry Potter series written by J.K Rowling. I suppose you could say that for the majority of those who pick up the books, a spell has been cast upon them!
4. The Cycle: Name A Book That You Re-Read Yearly, Or At Least Often.
My answer for this should be the Harry Potter series written by J.K Rowling – However for the sake of this tag I will answer with something different so that it does not clash with the previous answer… So, another book that I re-read often is Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
5. Insomnia: Name A Book That Kept You Up All Night.
It didn’t keep me up during the night but one book which I could not put down was Birdbox by Josh Malerman. Having borrowed it from the library after work, I read it for 6 hours! Until I finished the novel at 11 PM, I did not put the book down AT ALL.
6. Amnesia: Name A Book That You’ve Forgotten Or Failed To Leave An Impact On Your Memory.
Book 1 of The Wolves Of Mercy Falls books series written by Maggie Stiefvater – Shiver. I cannot for the life of me remember what happened in this novel. All I know is that despite finishing it I have not decided to re-read the novel or continue the series.
7. Asthma: Name A Book That Took Your Breath Away.
The Little Shop Of Happy Ever After by Jenny Colgan absolutely took my breath away when reading it. For those of you who haven’t read it, then I highly recommend this novel. This book made me fall in love with my country and the idea of love all over again!
8. Malnutrition: Name A Book That Lacks Food For Thought.
The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid book series written by Jeff Kinney – Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the movies but the books are a little off putting.
9. Travel Sickness: Name A Book That Took You On A Journey.
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – Again, for those who haven’t read THIS novel then I recommend you stop reading though my blog and go and read this book!
Additional note: Are you a fan of Harry Potter? Then you’ll definitely love this book!